Waterlollies Waterlollies

^_^

simply amazing.

Home Made DS Home Made DS

WOW!

that was really awesome, now if only you made use of the "touch screen" ^-^
keep up to good work!
10/10

We Are Legend:Arockalypse We Are Legend:Arockalypse

bad

its hard to know where the zombies are exactly when it is comming in scrolling from the side. nice try, but a fail.
oh yeah, and all the music is shit too.

$wag $wag

meh

coulda been better. i hated the voice work, was annoying as hell.

Imperium Imperium

hmm

i REALLY like this game alot. however when i take over some more land i move some resources to it, food, iron, logs, money. and no matter how much of it i send over as soon as i build one house ALL of it disappears. what the hell is up with that? do i need to start a new saved file or something? any help please? i want to continue playing.

A Walk Down The Trail A Walk Down The Trail

wow.

im simply astonished with this peice. it is amazing. please do not EVER change a single thing about it. it is perfect the way it is. u have a very lucky friend to have something like this written for them.
im just speechless, at a loss for words right now. all i know is i will listen to this over and over again. i could really see this at the ending credits of a movie.

10/10
fav'd

Neogma

keep up the great work!

VeXy - Ghost VeXy - Ghost

very nice

very nice tune. relaxing and chill yet makes me wanna move my body. gets slightly repetitive though, but other than that good track.

9/10

Neogma

Gold/Silver Kanto Gym Battle Gold/Silver Kanto Gym Battle

lol

nice i like it. now i want to go play gold/silver again for the 50th time. ^-^ lol.

Zeke30695 responds: